Pumpkin and Cream Cupcakes!
12 Servings: 75 Calories, 13g Carbs, 4g Fiber, 5g Protein, 0g Fat
- 1 1/2 Cup No Sugar Added Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Whole Medium Egg
- 3 Medium Egg Whites
- 1 2/3 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Stevia
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
Cream Filling Ingredients:
- 4 Oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Stevia
- 1 Tsp Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Egg White
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- In an a electric mixer mix eggs, pumpkin, and apple sauce together until smooth.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Remove batter from mixer and clean for cream.
- Add all cream ingredients into mixer and combine on medium until smooth and creamy.
- Place liners in a cupcake pan.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of batter, pour half into a liner and add 1 tbsp of cream on top, then pour the rest of the batter on top. (For each cupcake: 1/3 batter and 1 tbsp cream)Repeat 12 times.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool